Thursday, July 8, 2010

JULY 4TH BOOK SIGNING @ BORDER'S BOOKS, PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLA

I want to thank Amy and Erin of Borders Books at Pier Park, Panama City Beach for welcoming me to their store and being such wonderful hosts for my July 4th book signing. I appreciate all those who came by to visit with me. Some drove in from as far as 40 miles away because they heard me speaking on the Doc Washburn radio program on Friday. I met several Blue Star parents and grandparents, and heroes still serving in our Armed Forces. I also met a young man in town as part of the Campus Crusades Ministry who served with the 1st Armored Division which Patrick's 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment was tied to, and who was in Baghdad at Baghdad International at the time of Patrick's death. God bless our military and families with peace, strength courage, and faith on this difficult journey!

My wonderful neighbor, Joanne

Former soldier with 1st Armored Division; 
Blue Star Mom, Linda (Son, Special Ops)

Below:  The Cushman's, drove in from Vernon, 40 miles away! have a son in law and 4 grandchildren serving our Country

Below: My cousin Melanie from Georgia and her significant other, Keven
Below: HM2 R. Webster, Navy Dive School, Medical DepartmentLeft: Friends, Donna & children, & Michelle
Below: New friends who drove in from Lynn Haven
Blue Star Moms Susie and Colleen

No comments: