Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First United Methodist Church Speaking Engagement


This morning the Panama City Florida UMW of First United Methodist Church on 6th street were warm and gracious when I arrived with my "roadee friends" Glyn & Edna. Martha Spiva, my dear friend from Panhandle Writer's Guild and Bethel Village Women's Center, a program of the PC Rescue Mission,introduced me to the group after we enjoyed a snack. It is wonderful to stand in front of a group and know they are receiving your message. My Topic, Heart of the Lords Prayer, also published on this sight, was received with open hearts and wonderful comments to me after the closing. I left the engagement with a happy heart! Sharing my family journey and how faith and seeking God's will for our lives in the wake of grief always lifts my spirits. Thank you Ladies for the gift you gave me and my friends. Your kindness and warmth. Hope to see you again soon. God Bless you and yours with continued strength and courage through this earthly journey.

No comments: